Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Game subsistence

When I started playing I was doing pretty good I got a lot of loot and supplies and I built a camp, got food, killed chickens for food.
  

What I think I did wrong was I died a lot I was trying to kill wolfs and bears with like no ammo or any other type of weapon, the other things I did wrong was I didn't go looking for ammo boxes, medic boxes, and building supplies. 

I really like this game it's very fun and I recommend this game if your looking for a challenge and a fun game in general.

for some tricks I think is useful I mostly find the building supplies out side of the forest and near the rocks, and where I find most of the ammo and medic boxes is in the forest but the disadvantage of going into the forest to look for those specific items there are lot's of bears, and wolfs so you have to keep your eyes open when your exploring through the forest.

And the amount of wood you get from the trees is about 3 to 4 logs per tree it depends on the size of the tree.         










No comments:

Post a Comment