Friday, January 13, 2017

Day 44

What I did today in game maker today is I completed my game I finished my room's I added the amount of enemy's I needed in my rooms. What I did in game maker today was I finished my game today I added my enemy's to the room and but walls in my second room. My game runs on physics and if you don't know what physics means is that you use density and and make collision shapes if you want a more accurate collision box.. And the type of game I made is some what of and RPG game. To walk around is the arrow keys, and the attack key is X, the dash key is C, and the spell key is the V key.

The red plus sings are health packs when you kill and enemy you have a 0 out of 1 chance of a health pack dropping.



I added a dashing function for my game and I have a stamina bar so you can only dash a limited time the more you level up the more stamina you get and more times you can dash.

Instead of a punching slash attack I added a new weapon to my game its a sword.






 

























No comments:

Post a Comment