Thursday, December 8, 2016
Day 38
What I learned in game maker yesterday was I added a new weapon to my game its a sword and I had to remake my sprites for the sword attack animation. What I did in game maker yesterday was I added a new weapon in my game and its's a sword and I remade all my sprites for there attack animation but there is a problem with my game I have a bug when I attack in one position and when I attack my player will freak out a little bit and do some limping motion and when I walk down wards my player will be doing like a weird limping motion and it looks like he is shoveling the ground when he walks. Tomorrow what I'm doing in game maker tomorrow is I will try and figure out whats wrong with my character and fix the bug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment