Monday, December 12, 2016
Day 39
What I learned in game maker today was I learned how to make a new room and add in the door and code it so I can move from room to room and I did some bug fixing in my game. What I did in game maker was I added a new room to my game and I'm thinking about doing a boss room for my game, and also what I did I fixed my character does bug out and freak out when he walks and does his attack animation. What I did wrong with my character and why he was freaking out when I walked and did his attack animation I got my attack and my walking animation sprites mixed up and I didn't center my sprites. After when I centered them and switched them back it was back to normal. Today was my last day of school so I won't be posting again until school is back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment